Customer Interface Onboarding and Learning Management Specialist ( 6 months contract)
The Customer Interface team is seeking a motivated Customer Interface Onboarding and Learning Management Specialist, reporting to the EME Customer Interface Lead. This role will be responsible for helping the organization accelerate the recruitment process, give an impactful and efficient onboarding experience to new hires in the Customer Interface department and help the organization to build capabilities. This role doesn’t have direct reports and works in collaboration with the different people managers in the department as well with the Business Partners. She/he works closely with the HR recruiters, the Customer Interface Leads and Business Partners to ensure timely, thorough and consistent recruitment and onboarding of new hires. As a mentor and key point of contact during the orientation period, the onboarding ambassador is a vital role for a smooth onboarding and on the job training experience.
Respond to this job by email >
• Help on the recruitment process, the redeployment of the team and the update of job descriptions. Improve transparency about open positions.
• Mentoring and support for new hires through the orientation period and on-the-job training process.
• Works with leaders to implement effective onboarding and training approaches to maximize transfer of knowledge and skills during the onboarding process and ensure a positive onboarding experience.
• Secures the achievement of the onboarding plan milestones. Organizes training schedules and secures that in case of interruption there is a backup option organized. Shares training progress with direct manager of the new hires.
• Can work independently for day-to-day tasks to ensure onboarding goals and priorities are met. Agile to adapt the program based on business needs.
• Responsible to perform the capabilities evaluations to the new hires learned. Share individual results with direct manager of the new hire. Support on action plan definition to secure new hire success.
• Handles sensitive and confidential employee information. Provide feedback to individuals and direct manager about onboarding process and employee attitude/engagement.
• Special purpose walks to observe employee’s engagement and gather informal feedbacks; establish listening teams.
• Follows up with employees and leaders to proactively identify concerns and implement/recommend solutions.
• Help building communication capabilities.
• Tracks individual and overall onboarding metrics identifying trends and improvement opportunities.
• Gathers & analyzes data on new hire onboarding experiences to identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements.
• Bachelors’ Degree
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (another language is a plus)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) & with strong Pc skills
• 1 year experience in similar positions
• People manager experience/mentoring/coaching
• Demonstrated experience showing his/her ability to work collaboratively, build strong partnerships, and influence leaders and frontline employees
• Knowledge of Customer Service activities, Supply Chain processes and related systems
• Understands – and uses to personal and organizational benefit – the added value of team working. Solves problems by working with others. Recognizes the value of team working and the need for co-operation. Seeks the advice and ideas of those with relevant experience. Includes all team members. Demonstrates a positive, proactive approach. Volunteer’s assistance to others which helps to achieve goals. Builds effective working relationships with other departments.
• Takes the responsibility for moving quality forwards. Identifies areas for improvement and makes recommendations. Identifies source of problems and presents solutions. Takes responsibility team’s work.
• Builds ownership by consulting others in advance and actively considering their views. Uses the most effective arguments appropriate to the audience. Focuses on the appropriate key benefit to the message across. Can speak confidently both face to face and over the telephone. Builds effective communication within the group/team.
• Ability to perform at a high standard to produce high quality work using the resource available efficiently and effectively within the required timescale.
• Works with a sense of urgency when appropriate putting high priority on achieving results. Can deal with and persist with tasks when faced with obstacles.
● Knowledge of Salesforce.com or another CRM tool (SAP)
● Master’s degree
● Previous agricultural business knowledge