Regional Communication and Content Manager
The Regional Communication and Content Manager is a key member of the EME Communications team based in Amsterdam (The Netherlands), reporting to the Communication Activation Lead EME. This position is responsible for providing communications and content expertise and leadership to the overall EME business, working closely with Regional Marketing Managers, Marketing Operations Managers, Regional Business Directors, Brand Managers, Digital Marketing Lead & Content editors, and other cross functional stakeholders. This position will be responsible for the development and execution of communications materials.
Respond to this job by email >
The Regional Communication & Content Manager will oversee developing & deploying regional and local Brand communications plan with multi-faceted media propositions to increase brand awareness and deliver high impact on customer marketing campaigns. Responsible for all communication activation at regional level, she/he will be the key player when it comes to producing the right content, ensuring quality and consistency and delivering on time. In addition, she/he will identify and successfully implement communication tactics by use of a successful media mix that supports the overall marketing plan in compliance with local regulations and our industry standards.
• Development and execution of integrated brand communication and content strategy & tactics that include traditional media and digital/social campaigns
• Active participation in development of over-arching EME brand strategy and lead implementation of brand strategy and messages to drive brand/product positioning
• Closely cooperate with the Marketing activation agency to implement our communication & marketing programs in alignment with our tactical plan; ensure that all tools will be adapted and delivered on time to local teams (MOMs & Sales team), realize the marketing activation agency’s brief together with the Brand managers.
• Ensure communications initiatives such as new product introductions, media/PR/digital plans, events and tradeshows, customer programs, and collaterals are delivered on time and within budget
• Develop and oversee allocation of Advertising & Promotion resources – including establishment of clear metrics and analyzing and sharing results with key leadership and sales stakeholders
• Identify mid-term to long term brand and communications opportunities to drive brand awareness and deliver high impact customer retention and acquisition efforts
• Develop and implement brand health metrics to monitor and assess the impact of our communication plan against pre-established communication plan targets
• Master's degree in Agronomy or Marketing.
• Several years of experience in Marketing and/or Product Management.
• Experience in product/brand communication including digital, management or implementation of public relations.
• Experience working in Social Media campaigns.
• MsOffice proficient.
• Must be fluent in Russian/ Ukrainian/ French.
• Able to think outside the box to develop communication solutions that are unique and innovative to the industry.
• Broad understanding of a wide range of communications disciplines.
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally within the company.
• Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
• Strong project Management skill and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong listening skills & capable align internal and external needs towards actionable business tactics & strategies on a proactive basis.
• Excellent communication skills to build trust and to provide convincing business insights.
• In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts.
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
• Agricultural business experience