Credit Controller – French Speaker
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
We are looking for a proactive Credit Controller (French speaker) to join our team at Applied Medical’s European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL). In this role, you will initially be responsible for cash collection of our French customers. In addition, you will take responsibility for cash collection of other countries together with the team.
The European organization of Applied Medical consists of multiple legal entities all managed by the Shared Services Center in Amersfoort. The Credit Controller works in Amersfoort and reports directly to the Team Leader Credit Control.
- Perform collection activities to ensure account is paid according to payment terms
- Monitor the daily volume of credit holds and release orders according to set policies as a backup of the credit controller
- Assist EDI Coordinator with the electronic data invoicing tasks and new customers set up
- Request credit reports in order to determine the customer’s credit risk level
- Coordinate and monitor payment plan proposals
- Interact with sales force, customer service and other Applied groups building strong relationships to ensure customer needs are being met
- Prepare reports to meet the customer and business requirements
- Bachelor level of education
- Excellent French, written and spoken is required
- Fluent English, both written and spoken is required
- Fluent in other European language is preferred
- Excellent communications skills with proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Used to multicultural approach in dealing with country-specific payment behavior is preferred
- Work experience in an international environment is preferred
- Experience in Customer Service or Finance is valuable
- Good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Experience with SAP and Accounting is preferred
- Please note, we only take candidates already living in the Netherlands into consideration
- Good remuneration package including pension and 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance and health insurance benefits
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Education reimbursement program
- An informal and international work environment with over 35 nationalities
- Teambuilding and volunteer opportunities
- Onsite group exercise classes and health activities
Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and professional, yet casual business environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about our global company please visit our website www.appliedmedical.com.
At Applied Medical, we are committed to making a meaningful, positive difference, each and every day. Within our European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our advanced medical devices across Europe and the MENA region. Applied’s team members enjoy working in an international environment, in which people of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged, and acknowledged. We support our team members by giving them opportunities for ongoing learning and education, possibilities to take part in community volunteering activities and a variety of onsite exercise classes and health activities.
If you are passionate about working in an organization that allows you to make decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community, and environment, Applied Medical is the place for you.