Customer Service German
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Applied Medical, a global medical device company, invites exceptional individuals to pursue a career in our progressive organization. With approximately 4,000 dedicated team members across the globe and our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the United States and The Netherlands, we are one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the medical device industry.
Within our European headquarters, located in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our products across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. What connects us all is our common goal to provide exceptionally innovative surgical products that enhance procedures and patient outcomes both clinically and economically.
We are looking for a German-speaking Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. You will work at Applied Medical’s European headquarters in Amersfoort (NL). In this position you will be primarily responsible for supporting the internal and external customers by answering calls and e-mails, solving queries and issuing price quotations. Together with the sales representative, you will be the first point of contact for the customer for sales and support related questions, you will, therefore, communicate with all relevant departments, local sales teams, and customers.
The Customer Service team is divided in 4 areas: Order Management, Customer Relations, Tender Management and Field Support. The Customer Service Representative reports to the Team Leader Customer Relations. Within Applied Medical the title of the position is Customer Relations Representative.
- Be available for questions from internal and external customer by answering calls and managing mailboxes during working hours
- Prepare agreements for evaluation, loan, rental and purchase following our work instructions and approval matrix
- Interpret and assign customer requests to the appropriate departments and teams in an accurate and timely manner
- Investigate and resolve customer disputes and consequently communicate with internal departments to find solutions and preventative actions
- Create returns and arrange preventative maintenance in a timely manner
- Provide, together with your international team members, a high level of service to make a meaningful difference
- Participate in team meetings and project team activities to set priorities, discuss process improvements and solves issues together
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in customer service, hospitality or a similar position
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Excellent organizational skills, able to work in a structured manner and adhere to deadlines
- Able to cope with pressing matters and committed to provide a high level of service
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Windows-based computer applications is required and SAP knowledge is preferred
- Preferably living in the Netherlands, within 50km of Amersfoort
What we offer
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Informal and international work environment with over 30 nationalities
- Good remuneration package including pension and travel allowance
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Many teambuilding, wellness and volunteer opportunities
Applied Medical is looking for exceptional people who share in our mission and are driven to make a difference in the lives of others. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter in English.
Please look at our website; www.appliedmedical.com for more information about our company.
A “Certificate of Good Conduct” (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag, VOG) is part of our recruitment procedure.