Customer Service Representative
To take care of the day to day processes with the customer in order to achieve the highest possible levels of service to maintain our Quality Accreditations and maximize Customer Satisfaction.
Responsibilites and Tasks
- In order to ensure correct and timely deliveries to the customer and to ensure correct pricing.
- Order entry, rescheduling and expediting via internal systems.
- Keep customer cross reference files up-to-date in line with agreed contracts and quotations.
- Optimize the opportunity of Murata’s products being included in new designs to process sample orders in a timely manner to actively support Sales in term of sample follow up.
- Creating a good balance between meeting customer requirements and avoiding slowmoving and excessive stock.
- Monitor local and consignment stock levels, and take any corrective actions necessary together with the Sales team to minimize the slow-moving-, excessive- and obsolete stock levels.
- Facilitate the day to day running of the customer’s account.
- Maintain accurate customer information, in order to have a clear record of customers’ specific requirements. prepare calculations, quotations, to maintain the price files and follow up activities.
- Process quotations using the guidelines provided to actively support Sales in term of quotation follow up.
- Join customer visits depending on necessity to actively support Sales in term of Logistics/SCM issues and customer visits.
- Facilitate the smooth communication and positive cooperation between CS and other Murata departments to follow processes in line with documented procedures within the job’s authorization levels.
Minimal Bachelor degree
Respond to this job by email >
- In connection with the appropriate professional experience 3 years
- Experiences with ERP systems (USSO/AS400, SAP)
- Commercial skills
- English language skills in speaking and writing, Dutch language skills is not a requirement
- Skills in standard software (MS Office, Lotus Notes) and Murata specific software
- Product knowledge
- Basic knowledge in quality management
- Communication skills (active listening, conflict management)
- Ready for business trips
- Negotiation skills