Customer Service/Tender Management- Swedish
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Applied Medical, a global medical device company, invites exceptional individuals to pursue a career in our progressive organization. With approximately 4000 dedicated team members across the globe and our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the United States and The Netherlands, we are one of the fastest growing and most innovative companies in the medical device industry.
Within our European headquarters, located in Amersfoort (NL), we develop, manufacture and support the implementation of our products across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. What connects us all is our common goal to provide exceptionally innovative surgical products that enhance procedures and patient outcomes both clinically and economically.
We are looking for a proactive Customer Service Representative / Tender Specialist, who speaks near-native at least one Nordic language (Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian) to join our expanding team at Applied Medical’s European headquarter located in Amersfoort (NL). In this position, you will be responsible for managing the tendering process and processing all customer and sales teams’ requests on time and in an adequate manner. It is essential to have a very good understanding of written texts, including those featuring legal language, excellent organization, and project management skills, to be able to work in a structured manner and adhere to deadlines.
You will be part of our Customer Service Team and you will report to the Team Leader Tender Management. The Customer Service team is divided into four areas: Order Management, Customer Relations, Tender Management and Field Support. The Tender Management Representative supports and therefore communicates with other departments, the local sales teams, and customers.
Within Applied Medical this position has the internal job title of Tender Management Representative.
- Identify tender opportunities, cascade the tender requirements to the sales and management teams and issue the tender documentation using approved templates
- Liaise with different departments in Applied Medical to answer tender-related requests by providing accurate, verified and approved information
- Inform customers of any price and product changes during the tender cycle
- Act as a reviewer towards the tendering process of colleagues
- Interpret instructions and issues that might arise, and take actions according to administrative policies and procedures
- Timely notify any obstacles in the process to the Team Leader and propose a solution to solve and possibly prevent them from happening
- Support the local sales team by sending price quotations, sales brochures and samples when needed for the tenders
- Translate basic English documents into the native language
- Handle and process hospital usage report request in Excel format
- Act as a backup for the order management and customer relations team by answering incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers and dealing with queries from customers regarding shipments and invoices
- Vocational education / bachelor degree level
- 1-3 years of relevant working in an office environment experience
- Strong affinity with Customer Service (tender experience is preferred)
- Excellent (near native) Swedish (preferred), Danish, Finnish or Norwegian, both written and spoken
- Excellend English, both written and spoken
- Good understanding of complex texts that can include legal language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Independent, proactive and able to respond well to procedural/software changes
- Already living in the Netherlands is preferred
What we offer
- A challenging fulltime position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Informal and international work environment with over 30 nationalities
- Good remuneration package including pension and travel allowance
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Many teambuilding, wellness and volunteer opportunities
At Applied Medical, we believe in the power of working together to make a meaningful and positive difference. Our common goal is to improve healthcare through meeting the needs of clinicians and patients. Our team members enjoy an environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths as they develop their skills and knowledge. We are dedicated to creating an environment where team members of diverse backgrounds are valued, challenged and acknowledged.
Applied Medical is looking for exceptional people who share in our mission and are driven to make a difference in the lives of others. We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter in English http://smrtr.io/34TvY
Please look at our website; www.appliedmedical.com for more information about our company.
A “Certificate of Good Conduct” (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag, VOG) is part of our recruitment procedure.