Major Accounts Executive (French/English)
Revinate is the “New Standard in Guest Satisfaction” solutions and we are revolutionizing the way that hotels engage with guests. We're the leading solution for online reputation and social media management, and we're now building on our success to do much more. We have customers in over 130 countries and are developing additional game-changing solutions for the global hospitality industry for the hospitality industry.
Revinate has an exciting opportunity for a Major Accounts Executive (MAE) in Amsterdam supporting the EMEA region.The MAE would be responsible for identifying, prospecting, closing and growing mid-market hospitality accounts in the region. You will create a business plan for success that includes pipeline development as well as working to grow existing accounts. You must be a hunter, allocating a minimum of 50% of time to prospecting new account opportunities.
The MAE will:
- Execute a sales plan for the region
- Generate and qualify leads within the region
- Build a healthy and sustainable pipeline to meet aggressive monthly quotas
- Achieve a monthly revenue number as well as a monthly new business business number
- Provide hand-off for the post-sale client services team
- Overseeing the customer proposal process and ensuring that the proposal addresses customer requirements
- Contribute to the public face of Revinate, attending industry functions, and generally promoting Revinate value
- Manage and maintain all pipeline/sales related activity within Salesforce.com
- Work as part of an ‘Integrated Account Team’ to define and deliver a premium customer experience over multiple year engagements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years in system/solution sales
- Ideal candidates will bring with them a range of hospitality industry-related contacts and relationships
- Ideal candidate should have experience selling in the EMEA market
- Must be able to speak French/Spanish/...
- Demonstrable and proven track record in over-achieving monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- Must have strong knowledge of social media business related concepts and demonstrate the ability to discuss them with intelligence and conviction
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with key decision makers
- Formal sales training a must: Solution-Selling and/or Value Selling training preferred
- Strong team player that also excels as a high-performing individual performer/contributor
- Must have high ethics, integrity, and humility and have a desire to be part of a world-class sales and support organization
- Ability to sell software as a service solution offering (cloud based)
- Ability to turn solutions and Revinate offerings into the proper customer value proposition
Revinate enables hoteliers to transform their guest data into revenue. With Revinate Marketing and Revinate Guest Feedback, hoteliers are empowered to make smarter decisions, resulting in increased direct revenue and guest engagement. The company is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Benchmark Capital, Tenaya Capital,and Sozo Ventures.
Headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Amsterdam and Singapore, Revinate counts more than 26,000 of the world's leading hotels as customers.
To learn more, please visit www.revinate.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More information about this job >