MANUFACTURING & ENGINEERING CAREERS
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Dow Benelux B.V. is a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company. We work on innovations every day. We do this through a smart combination of scientific knowledge and our technologies. In this way we contribute to finding sustainable solutions for the most urgent problems in the world. We are active in the field of clean drinking water, energy saving, sustainable energy and improving agricultural productivity.
Dow employees in our Manufacturing & Engineering (M&E) organization ensure that products are made in a safe, environmentally responsible, efficient and cost effective manner in production plants around the world. They also ensure that these plants are built, operated and well maintained. The manufacturing and engineering team is divided in four areas: engineering and construction/production/maintenance/ technology centres.
- Maintaining and optimizing operating costs and all aspects of plant technical performance
- Production rates and asset utilization
- Energy efficiency
- Ensure products are safe.
• MBO 3/4 / Bachelor / Master depending on position
• Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
• Proactive attitude with high degree of accuracy
• Experience within maintenance or engineering