Marketing Manager Medical Devices
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Combine your strong sales and marketing management experience and passion for healthcare in the role of Marketing Manager. In this new position within Applied Medical Europe you will be responsible for the downstream marketing for Applied Medical’s key product segments for the European market. Your focus will be setting up a marketing department and define a European product strategy for a key product segment. With a focus on product positioning and launch plans, competitor product & pricing analysis and development of sales support tools you will help the sales teams to be successful.
In this role, you will lead and coach our new Product Implementation team. You will report to the Director Field Implementation. Within Applied Medical, the title of this position is Senior Product Implementation Manager.
- Develop a clear understanding of the European market, country-specific market conditions and healthcare systems
- Collaborate on the creation of strategic and tactical marketing implementation plans
- Lead new product launches
- Support the European sales managers to successfully implement strategies and tactics on a country level
- Ensure the effective implementation of key product segments in consistency with the company’s objectives and strategies
- Develop competitive product and pricing analyses
- Develop sales support tools and training material to support the local European sales teams
- Gain expertise in relevant products, procedures and clinical trends
- Monitor competitor products and their positioning
- Understand customer and patient needs, by actively visiting and meeting with clinicians
-Develop a European Congress and communication plan
- Lead and coach the new Product Implementation team
- Collaborate closely with our Sales, Clinical Development and Training Teams
- University degree education level
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Successful sales experience is a must, preferably in pharma/medical devices
- Strong experience in medical device product management
- Proven track record of successful medical device product launches
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in leading a team
- Strong project management skills
- Currently living in The Netherlands
- Good remuneration package including pension and 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance and health insurance benefits
- Extensive training in our products and their application at our European training facilities (NL)
- Opportunity for personal development and continuous learning
- Education reimbursement program
- Informal and international work environment with over 35 nationalities
- Teambuilding and volunteer opportunities
- Onsite group exercise classes and health activities
Are you an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and professional, yet casual business environment? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about our global company please visit our website: www.appliedmedical.com
Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation that has fueled our rapid business growth and continued expansion across the globe. At our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the US and The Netherlands we develop advanced surgical technologies for minimum invasive surgery. Throughout 30 years, Applied has earned a strong reputation in healthcare as a leading provider of advanced medical devices.
At our European headquarters in The Netherlands, we support the implementation of our innovative products across Europe through our local sales teams and via our distributors in Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa. What connects us all is our mission to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare by enhancing patient outcomes through innovative design and exceptional product quality.
If you would like to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing international organization that makes decisions based upon what is right for the patient, customer, community and environment, then Applied Medical is the place for you!