More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Hilversum, reference A18-1108
My client is looking for a Product Analyst with a proven track record with Wireframes, integration testing and UI storyboards.
You will be supporting EHQ in regards to the building of SAP and other support programs for the project.
• Develops partnerships and works closely with business team members to understand and document day in the life and usability requirements through storyboards, wireframes, user interface specifications and other documentation.
• Creates integration context diagrams and associated systems process models to aid in clarity
• Works closely with Business functional analyst and business customer to ensure information and integration requirements are clearly understood and resolve any conflicts
• Creates and maintains paper prototypes, User Interface (UI) storyboards and UI specifications by working closely with functional analysts and Business team members
• Participates in creating the organization, navigation, and the look-n-feel of the UI for the application in collaboration with systems/functional analysts and Business team members
• Defines test scenarios based on business processes and may participate in integration testing when needed
• Conducts usability User Acceptance Tests (UAT) with business teams.
• You needs to speak English on a native level.
• You have at least 5 years of experience with the integration of UI storyboards.
• Agile PDM is familiar for you.
• You have experience with Wireframes, UI, integration testing and prototype storyboards.
• A Bachelors degree in Business or ICT is a plus.
• Good knowledge of and experience with SAP
• Tech or Business experience, including experience working closely with IT
• Working knowledge of wireframes and prototype
Our client is offering a salary according to experience, and has good benefits.
Also this will be a temporary project, which has a estimate 6 month duration