More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Dow Benelux B.V. is a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company. We work on innovations every day. We do this through a smart combination of scientific knowledge and our technologies. In this way we contribute to finding sustainable solutions for the most urgent problems in the world. We are active in the field of clean drinking water, energy saving, sustainable energy and improving agricultural productivity.
As a Receivable Specialist you are the main contact for any invoice related matters. In close cooperation with Dow’s customers, you investigate and solve problems regarding the backlog of payments to Dow. With your customer-focused mindset, you help us deliver excellent service to our customers worldwide, day in and day out.
Furthermore, this is on our wish list:
• You have a least a MBO 2 degree (NLQF 2 / EQF 2) with relevant work experience, or a MBO 3 degree (NLQF 3 / EQF 3), or equivalent education
• You have excellent communication skills in English and one other language, both writing and oral are required
• You are 18 years old or older and (if applicable) in possession of a valid work permit
• You are able to work independently and have a high sense of responsibility and accountability
• Tight deadlines are not a challenge for you, and with your analytical thinking skills you are able to deal with problems and issues on the spot
It would also be a big plus if you:
• Speak an additional language
• Have experience or like working with SAP and Excel
• Have experience in a similar position