Researcher Mechatronica system engineer\(Head) Associate Professor /
For the training program Mechatronics we are looking for a Mechatronics system engineer (preferably) with business experience and expertise as a lead engineer in systematic design of mechatronic systems. We are looking for a:
(Head) Associate Professor / Researcher Mechatronica system engineer
Fulltime 1.0 fte = 40 hours a week – Location Enschede
• a passionate mechatronicus who designs (for hobby) or repairs technical products at home;
• Interested in robotics and mechatronic innovations;
• An inspiring expert who can transfer his or her knowledge and enthusiasm to the students as a result to contribute their professional development.
• An enthusiastic team player for the industrial and Saxion colleagues and able to tackle and
accomplish leadership and education related tasks?
Do you have:
- A Masters’ degree in Mechatronics or a Bachelor degree and relevant work experience;
- Experience in systematically developing, building and / or testing mechatronic or robotic systems;
- Experience in a multidisciplinary team;
- Experience with project work (design and management), preferably in business;
- Affinity and / or experience with modern education methods;
- In addition to computer science, knowledge and / or experience in another domain within
What are you going to do:
• Assist students in multidisciplinary projects, internships and graduation assignments and keep in
contact with the business;
• Teaching students about construction principles, methodological design, rapid prototyping, and
• Developing the concept of concepts of the latest innovations with the Board of Industry in the field
of mechatronic systems in the Smart Industry (positioning platforms, industrial robotization,
computer vison, robotic arms and grippers) Areas & Living (autonomous navigational ground and
air robots), Health & Wellbeing (biomedical systems and service robotics);
• If a team collaborates with the R&D departments of the industrial partners under subsidized
public-private collaborative projects;
• Publish and present the acquired knowledge at (inter-) national congresses and in journals.
Your new work environment:
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Saxion is a University of Applied Sciences: an international knowledge institute focusing on Living Technology. Saxion is making young professionals acquainted with the successful application of technological developments during their study.
Are you interested? Send your CV and motivation to Femke Startmann E: email@example.com