Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is a critical member of the sales team and an initial step on the path to a highly successful sales career at Revinate. You will develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals. You will be responsible for generating new sales by reaching out to decision makers with the goal of setting appointments with our Major Account Executive. You will also follow up on leads generated by the marketing team and conduct research to identify potential prospects. Once a prospect is identified, it will be part of your job to understand the prospect's needs and to determine how the Revinate solution will meet those needs.
More information about this job >
We're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and motivation to control his/her own destiny. Our organization thrives on our fun and fast paced atmosphere and if you are looking for the perfect place to start your sales career, Revinate is the company for you. Compensation is competitive and sales related bonuses offer substantial opportunity to increase earnings.
- Set up meetings and demos for the Major Account Executive
- Work closely with your sales reps to maximize efficiency of sales team
- Prepare meetings for important prospects by drawing up insights of their situation and needs
- Continually innovate and look for ways to improve lead generation and prospecting efforts
- Develop creative avenues to gain access to decision makers
- Meticulously manage prospect data using Salesforce
- Create a business plan of how you will achieve your goals
- Participate in tradeshows and other corporate promotional programs in support of sales prospecting efforts
Required experience and knowledge
- Minimum 1 year experience with lead generation by cold calling prospects
- Comfortable in prospecting and cold calling new potential customers
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus
- Innovative approaches to calling and emailing
- Strong team player that also excels as a high-performing individual contributor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience through internships or jobs strongly preferred
- Fast on computer / electronic systems for tracking and recording and finding data
- Bachelor’s degree
Revinate enables hoteliers to transform their guest data into revenue. With Revinate Marketing and Revinate Guest Feedback, hoteliers are empowered to make smarter decisions, resulting in increased direct revenue and guest engagement. The company is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors, including Benchmark Capital, Tenaya Capital,and Sozo Ventures.
Headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Amsterdam and Singapore, Revinate counts more than 26,000 of the world's leading hotels as customers.
To learn more, please visit www.revinate.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.