Software Developers Java EE
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
We have a lot of opportunity’s in several directions and companies in the Netherlands.
Your duties will focus on R&D or the extension of existing systems for the manufacturing industry. You will mainly be involved in software design conception, refinement and implementation. The development environments may vary from embedded Windows to Spring Angular on a range of hardware platforms. Our preferred development methodology is Agile/Scrum.
- A completed technical degree in (Technical) Computer Science, electrical engineering or measurement & control;
- Professional software development experience with Java EE in embedded environments;
- At least 3 years work experience.
What will be of help:
– plus: experience in developing device drivers, boot loaders
– plus: knowledge of hardware and specific processors
– plus: knowledge of networking protocols and interfaces
– experience of implementing numerical algorithms
– experience of Windows and/or Unix/Linux development environments
– knowledge of software model design and simulation
• interesting projects, mainly in the Netherlands and potentially throughout Europe
• an ambitious environment with technically-minded colleagues
• immediate employment on a long or short term contract
• our full attention and space to develop both technically and personally
• an excellent salary
• an international ambience with many contacts across Europe
Interested in this or simular vacancies? Send your CV to EURES adviser mr. Peter van der Grinten email@example.com