Software Engineer (C++,C#)
CLOSESoftware Engineer (C++,C#)Software Engineer (C++,C#)
Reports to: Product manager
Based at: MetaSensing BV, Noordwijk ZH, The Netherlands.
Maintain, develop and implement control and output visualization software for the MetaSensing’s radars
• To maintain current C++/C#-based control applications and Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
• To develop and implement new features for the control applications and GUIs
• To write control programs and interfaces for radar modules using multi-threading
• To implement video streaming and camera control programs
Required skills and qualifications:
• Strong knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, C#, .NET)
• Experience with controlling external devices (ADCs, waveform generators, motors)
• Ability to work independently and to organize the work flow to accomplish established
• Good knowledge of the English language for the working environment
• Good capability of working in an international environment and in a team
• 1-4 years of experience in the field.
• Good knowledge of graphical environments (DirectX, OpenGL, etc.
Employment duration: The employment has a standard duration of two years with possibility of extension. The starting date will be agreed with the candidate, early starting date is preferred. Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
MetaSensing is an innovative Dutch remote sensing company founded in 2008 with the aim of commercializing the new compact, high resolution radar mapping technology. In just a few years, MetaSensing has acquired numerous successful airborne radar campaigns completed at the Ku, X, C, S, L and P frequency bands, and developed ground-based radar systems for different applications. Today MetaSensing is one of the unique companies in the world which offer cost effective airborne and ground-based radar sensors and services both for commercial and scientific applications.
Combination of innovative technology and advanced processing techniques has made MetaSensing the fast growing, global company with projects in Europe, South East Asia, Middle East, Canada, United States, Africa and South America.
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
Please apply directly to employer (email@example.com ) or via EURES adviser Marjan de Weerd, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Metasensing ref: Ref: MS-JDS-SWE-201806
EURES vacancy number; WBS2533418