By further expanding the number of worldwide projects, we are looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer.
The position of Software Engineer is in the Engineering department and consists of Electro Engineers, Software Engineers, Lead Software Engineer, Mechanical Engineers and a Coordinator Documentation and Standardization. Software Engineering encompasses the knowledge and skills regarding the software engineering that is necessary for the development and manufacture of complete production lines for the AAC (Aerated Concrete) industry.
You will focus on specifying design plans, drafting related technical specifications and developing controls and software. You also take care of the commissioning, training and aftercare and service at the customer abroad. In addition to project-based activities, you also make an innovative contribution in the technical field and you are continuously working on further development of working methods within the organization.
• At least HBO, in the IT field;
• Affinity with production and construction;
• Experience in machine building;
• Good knowledge and experience with Tia Portal, Simatic S7, WinCC Flexible and / or SEW Movitools Motion Sudio.
• Good knowledge of the Dutch, English and German language in word and writing.
• Knowledge of technical guidelines and CE standards.
• Collaborative and independent work attitude;
• Customer oriented;
• Flexible attitude and willingness to work abroad for a longer period of time;
• Proactive set-up and ability to maintain overview under hectic conditions;
• A challenging and varied position with plenty of room for the use of your competencies.
• A no-nonsense culture.
• A pleasant and professional working environment.
Respond to this job by email >
Send an email to mr. Kevin Sikma: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy number: WBS3141518