Supervisor Operations Logistics
More information about this job >
Respond to this job by email >
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, the mission at Boston Scientific is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients.
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps the employees connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, they are solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, they are one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving lives through your life’s work.
In your role as Supervisor Operations you effectively supervise the employees, process and efficiency of the Operations Department. You will report to the Manager Operations.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- All orders are picked, packed and shipped according to each customer's requirements for products, packaging and transportation;
- Incoming released goods, put away of those goods, and replenishments occur with a high degree of accuracy and within planned lead times;
- All applicable procedures and work instructions are complete and accurate;
- All employees within Operations are trained according to the latest versions of the applicable procedures;
- Establish a team of motivated members with a winning spirit;
- Responsible for the overall production capacity. Make sure sufficient manpower, tools and materials are available to handle all operational daily activities;
- Provide accurate measurements, reports and timely metrics to MT;
- Investigate customer complaints to ensure appropriate corrective actions are taken;
- Customer centric mindset and anticipate on urgent customer requests;
- Coordinate information concerning recuperation/sickness/holidays and communicate to HR;
- Act as the subject matter expert during internal and eventually external audits;
- The Supervisor Operations ensures that all operational activities are performed according to the approved procedures;
- Execute local strategy in accordance with budget;
- Driving supporting improvement projects;
- Overall responsible for departmental time registration.
- HBO level (bachelor) or relevant work experience;
- Excellent Leadership/ team management skills;
- Excellent strong administrative and analytical problem solving skills;
- Continuous improvement attitude;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (Dutch and English);
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in warehouse environment;
- Affinity in technology.